Amazoncom the aef way of war the american army and combat in world war i 9780521169097 mark ethan grotelueschen books. The aef way of war has 24 ratings and 2 reviews william said if the new military history is oriented around trajectories of inquiry shared with social. This book provides the most comprehensive examination of american expeditionary forces aef combat doctrine and methods ever published it shows how aef combat units actually fought on the western front in world war i. The aef way of war the american army and combat in the first world war a dissertation by mark ethan grotelueschen submitted to texas am university. Many scholars of the first world war have examined the european armies in new ways that have shown the aef way of war the american army and combat in the first
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.